Questions & Answers time!

by - 07:20:00

Hell-o ! Today I'm so bored so I wanna do Questions & Answers :D Oh, this isnt from people but from this site http://buzzkenya.com/interesting-questions-ask-people/ so I will pick some questions I like and I will answer it . Enjoy it! x


1) What was the last picture you took with your phone?
Ohh, I will post it soon

2) Do you know any big gossips?

I do but I forgot because it's too much :P

3) Have you been pulled over by a cop?
Tbh, Nope 
4) Do you know your heritage?
My grandparents from dad's side have Thai&Malay ancestors while my mum's side idk what it is.
5) What have you always wanted? Did you ever get it?
DSLR, new laptop, smartphone and now currently waiting for UPU's results. I really hope I can get into whatever universities/college/polytechnic .
6) What kind of sickness have you lied about so you wouldn’t go to work?
Hahahha I never work so idk 
7) Have you ever been in a car accident?
No, but I've seen some accidents 
8) Best compliment you have received?
"See, you can do it. not cant do it" "Omg you're so cute" "you're so clever in IT"
9) Ugly and live forever, or attractive and die in a year?
Ugly and live forever. You seem uneducated if you choose beauty only not brains or personality. just saying.
10) Would you be willing to lie to a court for a close friend if it meant saving your friend from going to jail for life?
Yep, why not?
11) Do you feel that children should be sheltered from unhappiness?
Yep. because children should be happy. they deserve it
12) If you could be any age for a week, what age would that be?
12 hehe!
13) What question do you hate to answer?
What's your weight? and the questions that i dont feel like to answer it
14) How do you start a conversation?
Haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii lol seems so excited xD
15) You are walking home in the dark, you see something move. What/Who is it(guess)?      What do you do?
Invisible people or ghost or people like to joke around, and I will say "Who tf are you? "
16) What type of music do you listen to? (Genre, artists, songs?)
I'm into pop, rap, hiphop and EDM and now trap music and my favourite artist is more but Selena Gomez and Alexandra Stan is my favourite x Songs? Tbh more xD
17) Is there anything I should know?
I'm a SPM leaver lol

18) What holidays do you celebrate? Are you a religious person or not?
Hari Raya Aidilfitri and yes i am
19) What did you do for your latest birthday?
My birthday is on 9 May. Dun forget pls!;p
20) Which do you use more often, the dictionary or the thesaurus?
Both!
21) Are you still learning who you are?
Yes I'm not good person but i'm trying to be better person and can make everyone happy all the day
22) Are you afraid of heights? Or what are you afraid of?
I do Hahahah but sometimes. Try to watch in youtube 'Kl tower jumper' sth liddat . Click here  and here and here
23) Have you ever taken dance lessons? Who would you want to dance with?
I love dancing but never taken dance lessons , I wanted to but I will soon! wish me luck x
24) What is the most memorable class you have ever taken?
Form 4-5 Ihsan! We are the girls
25) Why?
Why what??
26) What’s your favorite knock-knock joke?
"Knock knock"
"Who's there?"
"Me"
HAHAHHAHAHA pls laugh, lol wtf lame joke xD
27) If you could spend the day with any celebrity, who would it be?
Selena Gomez ofcs 
28) What is your favorite breakfast food?
Nasi Lemak
29) What is your favorite thing to spend money on?
Food, shirt, makeup, dresses, skincare products 
30) What is the weirdest thing about you? Are you proud of it?
I'm the weirdest person well it's hard to explain and yes i'm proud of it
31) Ever been in love with 2 people at the same time? Do you think that’s wrong?
Nope. Never had a boyfriend and yesh it's wrong because it makes you arent a loyal.
32) Ever had any relatives in jail?
No.
33) Mountains or the beach? View, or the tv?
Both and View :)
34) Plain, train, or car? Boat, subway, or teleportation device?
Train, Subway 
35) If you could retire tomorrow, what would you do?
Sleep and menganggur hahahhaak 
36) Ever sold/donated your blood? If you haven’t do you want to?
No because I myself don't have enough blood to donate aha!
37) Crowds, small groups, or “Go away, I’m a loner”?
Crowds 
38) What dead person would you least want to be haunted by?
Please no ONE >.<
39) Who would you most like to be stuck in an elevator with?
My crush :P

Okay guys i'm tired but there's still got some questions need to be asked but I'll continue tomorrow! :D If you have any question, feel free drop a comment below and I'll add it to my post :)


















You May Also Like

0 komen