Finished Diploma for Semester 1

by - 07:05:00

Hi people! its been ages! 6 months I left this blog! Hahaha what a long time! So yeah proudly to say I finished my semester 1 but the processed before was the heck .

About environment, My polytechnic was in Penang which is in my state also. But there is in the island while my hometown is in the mainland.  My poly isn't located in city but in village, it's hard to go the city because i don't have any transport :P I always rented a car to go out the poly to buy needed things. I ever went to the clinic using a bike . My lecturer's bike! Just use whenever you want because hes so kind! :D The night market also far from my Poly! Ugh... But there's also has Makcik RM2 which means the makcik can rent her van and you need to pay RM2. but if you far you need to pay more lah! On sem break, I go back to my house and when i come back to Poly I tumpang makcik RM2 tu la hahaha because i tired la to Poly jalan kaki lel. So sweat ing hahaha . it's truth!

About lecturers and course. Well the course im taking right now is IT (Programming) but now it's called Digital Technology. It's quite hard plus i'm the freshman with this course ey ofcourse i feel sth like this! Tak faham apa langsung major ni weh! xD When the semester 1 , I understand only The Computer Arhictecture which is my favourite subject! I so like! than Programming Fundamentals. Tbh I feel stressed with this course because it's still new me. Im not a fast learner. Just sometimes. I'm so fcking afraid the upcoming result soon (T_T) I feel like I wanna cry. Yeah everyones doesnt want to repeat paper ? So am i. But I just tawakal because I did the best. Amin for that!







:)
Xoxo,
Ty


You May Also Like

0 komen